Portland, MAINE, March 12, 2013 —Avesta Housing has announced the following appointments to its board of directors.
The board of directors recently named the following officers:
- Drew Sigfridson, broker, CBRE|The Boulos Company: Chairman
- Rebecca Greenfield, partner, Pierce Atwood: Vice Chair
- Robert Dunfey, executive director, ITNPortland: Secretary
- Gren Blackall, chief banking officer, Gorham Savings Bank: Treasurer
In addition, the following board members were re-elected to three-year terms:
- Senate President Justin Alfond, real estate developer
- Neal Allen, executive director, Greater Portland Council of Government
- Gren Blackall, chief banking officer, Gorham Savings Bank
- Rep. Mike Carey, real estate developer
- Robert Dunfey, executive director, ITNPortland
- Rebecca Greenfield, partner, Pierce Atwood
- Luc Nya, multicultural services coordinator, Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- Cornelia Swanson, executive credit officer for New England, TD Bank
Deqa Dhalac, human service counselor at the city of Portland, was also recently appointed to the Avesta board for a three-year term beginning February 1.