- Recipient of the 2006 Rural Development State Director's Award.
- Unique in combining Low Income Housing Tax Credits for one wing with HUD 202 financing for the other wing.
- Project Costs - $5.3 million
- 48 apartments targeted at elderly residents
- Full rental assistance, tenants pay 30% of their income
- Designed to increase resident's sense of control, choice competence, independence, and community.
- Northern New England Housing Investment Fund
- HUD McKinney
- Project Based Section 8 Vouchers
- Attorney - Curtis Thaxter Stevens Broder & Micoleau LLC
- Architect - Semple & Drane Architects
- Builder - Payton Construction