Development Completed: 2018
24 1- and 2-bedroom apartments for adults age 55+
ARE YOU LOOKING TO LIVE HERE?
If you landed here because you want apply, please visit the Find An Apartment page.
The latest phase of development at Blackstone Apartments in Falmouth added 19 units of housing to the campus, which already housed 20 garden style apartments developed in two phases in the 1970s. The property boasts many amenities, including a large community room, an elevator, secure building entrances, on-site parking, and laundry facilities. Services include resident service coordination, 24-hour emergency maintenance, professional property management, garbage/recycling removal, snow removal, and an Aging Excellence Account.
- 39 1- and 2- bedroom apartments
- Existing units are all 62+ or disabled
- New building is 55+
- Highly insulated
- Water-conserving fixtures
- High-efficiency heating system
- Low or no-VOC paints and materials
- Energy Star-qualified appliances, lighting, and fixtures
- Heat pumps
- Existing units have a Section 8 contract, so residents pay 30% of their income
- New units are all 50% and 60% AMI (Area Median Income)