Development Completed: 2017
37 efficiency, one-, and two-bedroom apartments.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO LIVE HERE?
If you landed here because you want apply, please visit the Find An Apartment page.
Carleton Street Apartments adds 37 units of workforce housing to Portland’s historic West End. The building, with a brick façade and copper mansard roof, responds to the historic design typical of the neighborhood while also incorporating modern amenities such as high-energy efficiency, a bike storage room, and an on-campus electric carshare.
The prime location of the building site supports Smart Growth design principles with abundant employment opportunities, critical services, and public transportation within a short walking distance of the site.
- 38 units, from studio to two-bedroom apartments
- Individuals and families
- 40%, 50%, 60% AMI
- Low VOC building materials
- Low voltage LED and energy-saving compact fluorescent lighting
- Motion sensor lighting in public areas
- High-efficiency appliances
- Highly insulated building envelope
- Solar ready
- Water-efficient fixtures
- Energy Star appliances